Sunday, May 4, 2014

May 3rd - What a Beautiful Day!

Today was a perfect weather day - probably the only one we will have!  LOL! 

I spent most of it doing the usual Saturday stuff - some laundry, dusting, straightening, etc., but I must admit that I didn't really deep clean - just too much effort.  I also spent most of the rest of my free time working on family history.  I had gone in to look at something way back on one of the lines and discovered that Family Search is a bit of mess on that family, so I have been trying to clean it up a little.  Very time consuming, though, especially since I don't like to change information without documentation.  So, I have also been doing some research to make sure that what I am changing is now correct.  Fun.

We had another couple invite us to go out to dinner with them, so they picked us up and we went to Cracker Barrel.  It was a fun time, catching up with them and having a great meal. 

Such a beautiful day!

No comments: