Saturday, May 31, 2014

May 30th - Another Day with the Kids!

I had finished the morning routine and was just getting out the family history stuff when Lisa called and said they were looking for something to do today and thought they might come over and play in the little pool.  I thought it was a great idea!

I had the pool blown up and filled with water by the time they made it here.  Ashby couldn't wait to get in and play.  Brooks decided he wanted to play in the house, so Ashby got it all to herself.  They both had a great time.  Lisa fixed lunch here and then had to go back home to do a lesson.  Brooks took a nap while Ashby had some quiet time. He was still sleeping when Lisa got back, so we just relaxed for a while. 

Bottom line - I didn't get done what had been on my agenda.  But, having the kids over was way more fun and it was not a hard choice!

No comments: