Sunday, December 9, 2012

December 8th - Saturday! Need I Say More?

I haven't figured out why Saturdays always seem so --  well, I don't even know what!  Just, not normal??!!!

Well, I guess it was a normal Saturday - straightening the house, etc - even cleaned a little extra in a few spots.  I spent a lot of time on family history.  I managed to complete a couple of things on the to-do list.  Too bad the list keeps getting longer! 

I had such a headache all day that I finally laid down and tried to nap.  I didn't really sleep, though.  Bill went to his leadership meeting for stake conference in the late afternoon while I was still resting.  By the time I was supposed to go, I just didn't feel up to it.  So, I stayed home!  A bit rebellious, I guess - or whatever.

So, I had a quiet evening doing a few things, like more family history.  Then it was off to bed rather early, so I could read.

I am not sure if this was a successful day or not - but I made it through!

No comments: