Thursday, December 6, 2012

December 5th - RS Day

I started the day doing my usual chores, etc.  Then it was off to a RS presidency meeting at 11:30.  We had not met in a month, so there was a lot to do.  Among other things, we needed to reassign several visiting teachers.  That always takes a while - trying to make everything match up just right.  Whew!  We didn't finish the meeting until about 2:45.

I had time to run home, get a quick lunch, and then I picked up the RS president so we could visit one of the young women who has decided to move on to RS.  We had a great visit with her and took a little bag of goodies for her. 

When I got home, I finished up some things that had been neglected earlier.  I finally had some popcorn and relaxed a little before heading to bed early.

We got a lot done today, but I have a lot I still need to do.  I don't think I will ever feel "caught up."

No comments: