Wednesday, December 12, 2012

December 11th - Happy 85th Birthday, Dad!

It was my dad's birthday today and somehow I forgot to call!  I had been planning for days to make the call and then it slipped by - what a dunce!  I will have to make up for it tomorrow.

I started the day with water aerobics.  I had an appointment to visit teach one of my sisters afterwards, but that fell through.  So, instead, I spent the day at home.  I can't really say that I did much - other than the usual things that keep me busy.  I did get another two months of the Bathcrest books done - just one month to go. 

I did lay down for a short nap, but ended up reading a little and deciding that I didn't really want to sleep.  I guess it was one of those kinds of days.  I kept doing something all day, but accomplished nothing of great interest.  Actually, that is kind of the story of my life - rather dull.  But, I really wouldn't change it a bit!

No comments: