Sunday, December 2, 2012

December 1st - Happy Birthday, Brooks!

We celebrated Brooks' birthday last night, but today was actually his birthday.  It is hard to believe he is two years old already!  And he just keeps getting cuter!

I spent my day cleaning and doing laundry.  I also got my RS email finished and out, did some family history, and worked on several other things on the "to do" list.  I didn't cross anything completely off, though, and I added another item or two.  It is beginning to feel like a bottomless pit!

I also ran out and picked up the drink mixes for the RS group order - or at least the ones that are in - and got those separated and the sisters notified.  A included a run to the grocery store while I was out.  We have a lot of food storage, but we keep running out of things like bread and milk and fresh veggies!

This was pretty much an ordinary Saturday.  The goal to get a Christmas tree has been rescheduled - maybe sometime next week!

No comments: