Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December 10th - Rainy Day in Georgia!

Today was a stay-at-home day.  It probably would have been anyway, but with the rain and wind, there wasn't even a question about going out!

I did the usual Monday morning straightening of the house, but the truth is that there wasn't all that much to do since the kids weren't here yesterday.  I like it more when they leave their messes for me to clean up on Monday!

With the rain and gloom, it was hard to really get into working very hard, but I did spend a lot of time at the computer.  I managed to cross some more things off the to-do list.  I finished the Christmas letter - I don't send many, but I do like to keep in touch with those people that I only communicate with at Christmas.  I worked on the Bathcrest books - I had four months of bank statements to balance - now I only have three.  I finished the Christmas gift for the people I visit teach.  I looked for some mountain pictures to use as a guide for a picture I need to paint for Billy.  I am still in shock that he actually asked for one of my paintings!  I worked on family history a long time.  And a bunch of other stuff, too. 

About the only rainy day thing I didn't do was to make cookies! 

So, a new week has started and it was a pretty good first day.  I just won't look at all the other things I ought to do - especially anything related to shopping!!

No comments: