Saturday, December 29, 2012

December 28th - End of the last week of the Year!

Today has been pretty much like the last couple of days.  I still have the throat thing, but I don't really feel that bad.  I took down a few of the Christmas decorations - not many.  I couldn't stand to create a mess, so it was one box at a time.  I have 3 or 4 boxes now ready to go back to the attic.  I haven't touched the tree - I wonder if I can convince Bill that he has to do that one?????

I got some RS things done - reviewed my lesson a little, posted the rest of the Saturday afternoon conference talks on the RS blog.  (Sunday morning talks will be posted in January.)  I worked on family history a little, rested and finished my book. 

All in all, I kept pretty busy, actually.  I should have done more with the decorations, but I just couldn't get myself to do anymore.  Oh, well.  There is always tomorrow!

We were supposed to go to a wedding reception this evening, and had every intention of doing so, until Bill came home from work not feeling so well.  We wanted to share their joy, but didn't feel it appropriate to share anything else, so Bill just went to bed.  Hopefully, we will be better in the morning.


No comments: