Thursday, December 27, 2012

December 26th - Day After Christmas!

I had big plans to get the house back in order today, but that didn't happen.  I had a bit of a sore throat yesterday, coughed a lot during the night, and felt less than great today.  I did change the sheets and washed a couple of loads of laundry, but that was about all I did.

Oh, yeah, I spent most of the afternoon lying in bed, reading or sleeping.  I hope that knocks this cold, or whatever it is, out before it actually gets me.  It was a rainy, nasty kind of day outside, too, so bed seemed a rather cozy and comforting place to be.

I am not really sick, and I don't want to be!  I have too many things to get done.  Tomorrow will be a better day!  I am just glad that I have the luxury of having a lazy day now and then.

No comments: