Thursday, November 8, 2012

November 7th - Another Busy, Catch Up Day

Gratitude Journal:  I am thankful for the opportunity to serve in my calling at church.  I love the sisters in the presidency and the sisters in our ward.  There are many with struggles and I am thankful that my calling allows me to serve them.

This was another busy day.  It doesn't always seem quite this hard to catch up after a vacation, but for some reason, this week is not flowing all that smoothly!

I still had laundry to finish, so I got that going first thing.  Then I did a few things around the house, but not nearly as much as I had planned.  I also had to do some preparing for the presidency meeting, for my week end RS email, and some other things.

We had a presidency meeting at 11:30 which lasted until about 2:00.  I had to run some errands on my way home: library, dollar store, pharmacy.  When I got home, I finished up the laundry, spent more time at the computer on RS things.  I had also not posted my blog entries since I did not have internet while we were gone.  I had written entries in Word, but needed to get them posted.

By the time I finished everything, I was pretty tired!  As I look at the rest of the week, I am beginning to wonder if it is going to get better!  Oh, well, I am glad I am busy!

No comments: