Thursday, November 29, 2012

November 28th - Another Day on the Run!

Gratitude Journal:  I am grateful for a husband who holds and honors his priesthood, who makes me feel like I really matter, who provides for our needs, and who loves our children and grandchildren with all his heart.  He is really the prince who rescued me!

This has been another busy day.  I had to cancel all my visiting teaching appointments when I went to Iowa, so I have been trying to get them all done this week.  It has made for a week on the go, but I have enjoyed it at the same time.

This morning, I worked around the house getting a lot of things done.  Then at 11:00, I visited Bonnie and we had a great time.  From there, I ran by Becky's to pick up my hot chocolate order that she got for me while I was out of town.  We also chatted for a while, as she is still working through the loss of her mother-in-law.  She also gave me a 50 lb bag of rice that had been returned to her by someone who moved.  She thought I might know someone who could use it.

When I got home, I did some computer things, as well as a few other "to-do" list things.  My list is getting shorter!  Or, it would be, if I didn't keep adding new things.  I was able to give the bag of rice to someone who really needed it.

I visited Sharon at 4:30 and we had a long talk.  She and I have been friends for a long time and she really needed to just talk.  It was really good.

I fixed a quick dinner, using the last of the turkey and that about exhausted the last of my energy, too!

No comments: