Tuesday, November 27, 2012

November 26th - Wore Myself Out!

Gratitude Journal:  I am grateful for a new day - and lots of things that need to be done.  It makes me feel needed!

After being in bed for two days, I had a huge list of things that needed to get done today.  I was on the go the whole day:  change sheets, laundry, straightening house, tons of RS things, other computer tasks that had gotten behind, chores to run, etc.

I had straightening (I never did get back to the dusting - maybe another day!) and laundry done by early afternoon.  I had also sent a ton of emails, mostly related to RS, worked on a lesson I need to teach, did the blog, caught up on both email accounts, etc. 

I then took off to run errands: pick up the chocolate order from Nikole, library, CVS, bank, grocery store.  By the time I got back home, I was quickly running out of steam!  Although I did not do as much as I sometimes do, I think that even being down for two days saps your energy and it takes a while to rebuild.

I spent most of the rest of the day doing more relaxing things, like family history.  We were supposed to go to Empty Nesters this evening, but I was so shot, we cancelled.  I was in bed reading by 8:00.  Tomorrow is another busy day, so I am hoping the energy will last a little longer.

Even so, it felt good to get so many things done that had been neglected.  The house looks so much better, the clean sheets were wonderful, and I have a new book to read.  What more could I ask for today?

No comments: