Thursday, January 5, 2012

January 4 - Just another day

Now I remember why I have trouble writing a daily journal - so many of my days are just like every other day!  So, who wants to just write "ditto" in a journal?

Wednesday was pretty much a "ditto" of Tuesday, except that I did have Relief Society presidency meeting thrown in there.  Oh, and Lisa left for awhile, so I was watching the kids alone.  They both slept most of that time, so there isn't even too much of excitement to share there!

Let's see -- I also used up the last of the Christmas ham.  I made scalloped potatoes with ham and cheese in the crock pot and boiled the bone and ham shreds in the stew pot and added red beans.  Both were good.

Well, that's about it for my rip roaring, rollicking Wednesday!  The truth is, it was a great day - just not too exciting to retell.  So goes my life!

No comments: