Sunday, January 22, 2012

January 21st - Another Rainy Day in Georgia!

We have had a lot of rainy days over the last few weeks - and it looks like it will continue for at least another week.  Today was one of the heavy rain days, sometimes pounding down pretty hard, including thunder and tornado watches.  Fortunately, there was no damage around us.

Of course, a rainy day means curl up with a book and lay around all day.  So, I did my best to live up to the ideal.  I spent a lot of time on my family history matching, read a book for a while, took a nap.......  I also managed to straighten the house, do a ton of laundry, and get something planned for Sunday dinner.  I am going to be positive and we will do grilled plank salmon tomorrow - sure hope Bill and David don't have to stand under umbrellas!

I am feeling better, so I am looking forward to a far more productive week coming up.  Being sick is the pits - I am glad it doesn't happen often.  Now if we could just get rid of the rain!  We might see a little sun a couple of days - I need a week of it!

No comments: