Thursday, January 19, 2012

January 18th - Not feeling so well!

My CPAP machine has been acting up and we have been trying to get a replacement - just waiting on office notes from the doctor.  So last night, it died completely.  That meant I had to sleep most of the night without it.  Of course, that not only means I snore like a fiend, but also that I just can't breathe!  It was not a good night - I probably slept 3 or 4 hours at most.  I rarely have trouble sleeping, so it was a tough night.

There has also been a stomach flu making the rounds in the area, and I think I caught a touch of that.  I never threw up or anything, but my stomach felt funny all day.  Hopefully, it will be gone by tomorrow!

Even so, I felt well enough to go to my RS presidency meeting.  When I got home, Ashby was napping on the couch.  A short while later, she woke up with a fever!  Her glands are swollen and she seems to have a sore throat.  Lisa packed things up and they went home earlier than they had planned, so she could see Daddy and sleep in her own bed.

When all was quiet again, I managed to get a short nap, which helped considerably!

Why do these things always happen in bunches?  I hate bad days! 


No comments: