Sunday, January 25, 2015

January 24th - Saturday

This has been pretty much a usual Saturday:  a little straightening, a couple of loads of laundry, the usual.  The new Cutco knives we bought arrived yesterday, so I needed to rinse them and get them set up.  I haven't used a knife block in a long time and I really don't have room on the counter, so it meant all sorts of rearranging.  It is still a work in progress, as I am still not happy with it.  I will keep fiddling until I figure it out.

Bill had an estimate this morning, but was home the rest of the day.  When he is home, we tend to be a little lazier than usual.  Considering how lazy I usually am, that means I do almost nothing!  Actually, I did quite a lot at the computer.  I added more slides to my presentation, now that I have learned how to put in pictures and other files.  It is coming together very nicely.  I also figured out how to make a file page public, so I can have sample timelines that the attendees can get to online and just download.  I have been working on that task for a while, too, and today I figured it out, using Google Drive.  So proud of myself!  All that is left is to fine tune the presentation and power point and then prepare some more samples to upload.  Oh, and I also need to prepare a handout.  I am getting there!

Bill got bored by afternoon, so he ran out to do a couple of errands, including the grocery shopping.  That meant I had some things to put away when he got back. 

And that was about the extent of my day.  Another busy day, but hardly worth retelling.

No comments: