Tuesday, August 26, 2014

August 25th - Busy Day

I started the morning with the usual routine, including getting the sheets changed and laundered.  Then I met my companion and one of the sisters we visit for lunch.  We had a great visit and were able to talk lots of fun things, as well as some serious things. 

I then had a list of errands to run, including a trip to the library, a hair cut, and picking up a few things at the grocery store.  Back home, I made a cheese roll for Empty Nesters this evening.  My day flew by!

This evening we went to Empty Nesters and had a lot of fun.  We did a pioneer trek activity and not all of us died on the way!  Last time we did it, everyone died.  I guess we are getting wiser in our choices of what to pack - or we are learning the tricks of the game!


No comments: