Wednesday, August 13, 2014

August 12th - Kind of a Blah Day

I had a headache this morning, so had a little trouble getting in to a good groove.  I decided that I would spend the day on family history, since I didn't feel like doing anything else.  I even worked on my own stuff.  I found a couple of things that I have been looking for, but I spent way too much time trying to find Bill's parents in the 1940 census - still without success.  I can only figure that they either got missed or the name got indexed so wrong that soundex can't find it!  Oh well, on to other things!

I did get the art room finished up.  Actually, all that was left was for Bill to get the table carried up there.  I realized later that I will need a couple of folding chairs, too, but I can handle that whenever.

So that was about it for me today - fortunately the headache eventually went away!

No comments: