Monday, August 25, 2014

August 24th - Back to Sunday Again!

The weeks are rolling around way too fast these days.  Here it is Sunday again!  And, as usual, it was a good day.  We had our usual quiet Sunday morning routine.  Bill had to speak at church, so he was working on his talk all morning.  He did a good job, by the way.

I had a couple of people come in for help with family history during Sunday School, so that was good.  This is the last week I will be doing that.  I will be gone the next two weeks and then will start the next class when I get back.

The kids didn't come over today, since they had been invited for Sunday dinner with some friends from their ward.  We had some chicken left over from last night, so I boiled a few potatoes and cooked up some carrots to go with it for our dinner.  Yes, I cooked! 

Our home teachers came over a little after 6 and we visited with them for quite a while.  We enjoy their visits, as they are both great friends as well as home teachers. 

So, although we missed the kids, it was still a great Sunday.  And I can safely say it is still my favorite day of the week!

No comments: