Sunday, August 17, 2014

August 16th - Quiet Saturday

I should have cleaned house and all today, but I didn't feel like it.  I did do laundry and straighten, but no cleaning!  Instead, I spent the day working on some family history.  The more I worked on what I found yesterday, the more confused the line got, so after a while, I just put it aside and picked up some other things.  It seemed to be my day for finding the confusing things rather than solving problems.  Well, now I have a stack of things that need to be solved!  One thing about family history - it is never boring!

We really didn't do much else.  Bill had an estimate in the morning which didn't take long.  He did get the grass cut, but I don't think he did much else either.  We are getting to be a couple of lazy, old people!

I did finish another book today, too.  So, I guess I didn't just do family history.  Ha!

No comments: