Friday, September 6, 2013

Sept 5th - Luncheon

Things are a little calmer today.  I was able to get some routine things out of the way in the morning.  Then I went over to have lunch with friends.  The outgoing RS president invited the rest of us in the presidency to her home for lunch.  And what a great lunch it was - chicken salad on croissants, several salads, and creme brulee for dessert.  Of course, the most fun was getting to just talk and not have to handle any RS business!

When I left there, I ran by the library and then headed home.  After doing a few more routine things, I decided I really needed a nap.  I started a new book, but quickly fell asleep and ended up taking a pretty long nap.

The rest of the day, I worked on some family history.  I even fixed a little dinner tonight.  It has been a good day!

No comments: