Thursday, September 26, 2013

Sept 25th - Busy, Busy, Busy!

Today was one of those days that seemed to go at full speed much of the day.  I started with several loads of laundry, including the sheets.  That always takes a hunk out of a day!  Between loads, I got the routine stuff done and some computer time - mostly trying to focus on this genealogy class I have to teach next week.

Then I got a call from Lisa and she and the kids were out doing errands and were ready for lunch.  I don't have to be asked twice to have lunch with the kids, so I took right off and we met up at Chili's.  Ashby was with her today, as it was an early release day, but Ashby had not gone to school since she had a stuffy nose.  We had a lot of fun!

On my way back home, I stopped and got gas and some groceries.  I was pretty much out of fresh stuff and it was getting hard to find easy things to eat!  I got that all done and everything put away.  Then it was back to finishing up the laundry and getting the bed made back up.

By the time I finished all that, I was exhausted and chose to take a short nap, so I would have enough energy to make the rest of the day.  I went to YW activity this evening.  They were having a family history lesson and I wanted to see what she was going to do and to remind them that I was now the family history consultant and they could call me for help.

When I finally got back home, I relaxed a bit and then I headed to bed to read a while.  I finished up my book, Nano, by Robin Cook.  What a whirlwind day!


No comments: