Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sept 26th - Not Quite as Busy!

I started the day with water aerobics, then came home and had some time to work on the routine things, as well as some computer stuff.  I am still fretting over teaching this genealogy class, so I spent a long time playing around in FamilySearch, trying to learn everything I can about the things that I have to teach!  I think I am beginning to get a focus.

Bill realized this morning that we have to get new licenses for the car (his birthday month) and he was going to be out of town Friday and Saturday.  That would leave only Monday to get both inspections and the licenses bought.  A bit of pressure since he also has a job Monday.  Anyway, I was given the assignment to get my car inspected today.  So, this afternoon, off I went to the place he said he likes.  I was fortunate, as there was just one car in front of me.  I took my book, sat on their front porch, and relaxed while they worked on it.  While I was sitting there, my good friend Jerry came walking up.  She was getting her car inspected, too!  Anyway, we had a nice chat until my car finished.

Back home, I was back into the same family history stuff as before.  Bill got home early enough to go get the licenses, as he had gotten the van inspected on his way home.  Now we are legal for another year.

Bill had to go home teaching this evening, and I was totally exhausted.  Why, I don't know.  It might have been that vigorous water aerobics workout and then no afternoon nap.  Anyway, I headed to bed pretty early and relaxed and read.

It has been a good day.  I think I am beginning to get a handle on what I will do for this class, so that is a relief. 

No comments: