Friday, September 20, 2013

Sept 19th - Rough First Day Back Home

I was so exhausted from our trip that I had a little trouble getting much done today.  I woke up with a headache (from still being tired!) and it took most of the day to get rid of it.  Eventually, I conquered!

I started my morning at the computer getting caught up on some things that have been ignored for a week.  When Bill finally woke up, I got clothes sorted and started in on the laundry - 5 loads.  By late morning, I finally gave in and went back to bed, reading for a while and finally falling asleep for a bit.

Late afternoon, I took another short nap.  In between, I got all the laundry done and put away.  By the time I awoke from my second nap, I was beginning to feel a little more like me.  I even cooked us a full-on dinner.

Maybe tomorrow I can finish up and be back on a normal routine. 

No comments: