Saturday, September 21, 2013

Sept 20th - Happy 70th, Bill!

The big news for today is that it is Bill's 70th birthday!  He thought about going skydiving again, but that didn't happen.  Instead, he lazed around some, ran a few errands, and then we went out to dinner with Lisa and family.  He ended the day by going to the stake youth conference to help transport kids to the place they are staying for the night.

I didn't do much else myself.  I did manage a block of time for family history.  My big thing right now is to try to get myself better organized.  I have a tendency to jump from line to line, often leaving loose ends dangling.  I am going to have to work on that.  I am also trying to read or study some sort of training information each day.  I get several genealogy newsletters each week, but often just stick them to the side to read later.  I have decided I need to go through them, learn what I need, and delete them.

We really enjoyed dinner at Red Lobster.  The kids were good.  It helps giving them iPads to play with! 

Happy 70th birthday, Bill! 

No comments: