Monday, September 23, 2013

Sept 22nd - Another Good Sunday!

I started my day with church, as I usually do on Sundays!  Today was the Primary program for Sacrament Meeting and the children did a wonderful job.  After the meetings, I talked with the High Priest Group Leader for a few minutes about Family History and also got set apart for my new calling.  I had sent a detailed email about my thoughts on what needed to happen with Family History and he seemed to be excited about what we can do.

When I got home, I threw together a shepherd's pie for dinner.  Then, there was a little time to relax before the kids came.  It was such a beautiful day that we were outside for a while with the kids.  They played with bubbles for a while and then wanted the water turned on.  They got into their swim suits and had a ball in the sprinkler and hose. 

I had to leave at 5:30 to go down to the Family History Center, so I had to leave the group making popcorn in the new popcorn machine.  They were having a ball trying to figure out the best way to do it.  I am not sure where I am going to keep the thing, but it is cute. 

I spent my time at the center just doing some indexing.  I should have taken my RootsMagic-to-go program so I could work on my own stuff, but I didn't think about it.  There was a family history class, so I didn't have any one just in the center.  I did get a lot of names indexed, though!

Back home again, I fixed my own popcorn and then curled up with a book until bedtime.  I do enjoy my Sundays!

No comments: