Thursday, May 10, 2012

May 9 - Costco, here I come!

I had a busy, but again unexciting, day.  The morning was spent with the usual household chores and computer related things.  That included planning a shopping trip to Costco.  I only shop there every few months and like to really stock up when I do.  So, the trip itself took a while and then I had to unload everything, by myself, when I got home.  I have learned to put all the refrigerator or frozen stuff into the trunk last, so I can get it out first.  If I am too tired, I can leave the rest for later!  Then it takes another hour or so to get everything put away.  I bought a lot of meat this time, so that meant having to divide it up into serving sizes before putting it all in the freezer. 

By the time I finished all of that, I was tired!  I fixed some lunch - I hadn't eaten any at lunchtime and it was mid-afternoon by then and I was hungry!  I watched an episode of Upstairs Downstairs while eating.  Then it was back to a couple of computer projects that still needed some work.  I have had so much catching up to do that I haven't even had a chance to work on family history or indexing this week - maybe next week. 

Bill had activity night at church, and I had bought a pizza from Costco, so I watched another episode while eating that.  Then I did my usual "reading in bed" routine to end my day.  Busy, busy, busy!  AND boring, boring, boring!

No comments: