Saturday, May 19, 2012

April 18th - More Productive Day

I made a point of remembering the things I did today, so it wouldn't be another "lost" day.  I was home all day, but busy every minute!  The big project of the day was getting five loads of laundry done.  I love having an empty hamper.

I also did 5 or 6 batches of indexing.  I got on a roll and just kept going!  I also got my weekly Relief Society email out.  There were a number of other normal things that also got completed.  I even worked on Family History for a while.  I am kind of in a stupor with that right now - I have several things I want to do and I can't seem to get focused on finishing any one of them. 

Bill helped take the youth to the temple to do baptisms this evening, so I took the evening to finish watching the Island at War series.  It was really good, but it ended before the end of the war, and I would really like to know what else happens.  I understand that the author passed away, so any possible follow-up series never happened.  It brought back memories of the book "The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society" which I read and loved several years ago.

So - another normal day, but again very productive!

No comments: