Saturday, May 12, 2012

May 11th - Fun Friday!

My morning was pretty much normal - all those things that have to be done to keep things going.  I posted some of my trip pictures onto the blogs that went with them, but didn't get it finished.  I realized at the very end of the day that I had forgotten a couple of Relief Societythings that were supposed to be done, so I guess I will have to start Saturday with a little catch up!

Lisa called about noon and said she and the children were going to go to Catch Air to play and invited me to come, too.  I had gotten a Groupon for them a while back that gives them several visits to play there.  I met up with them around 1:00.  Since this was their second visit, both children were really excited to get in to play.  I thought Brooks was going to jump the wall!  Both of them went wild running and playing for the next hour and a half.  They had so much fun!  They were also so tired.  When we finished there, we went across the street to Chic Filet to get some ice cream.  I am sure they probably both took naps when they got home.

I had some errands to take care of, so I got that finished while I was out.  I stopped at the library on my way to meet them.  On the way home, I stopped at both Target and CVS.  I still have some errands to do, but I had had enough, so those will just wait until tomorrow.

I hadn't been home all that long when Bill got home - the earliest all week.  I actually fixed some dinner, an extremely rare occurrence! During the evening, Bill was doing some things for work out in the van and whatever, so I watched another episode of Upstairs Downstairs while I had a bowl of ice cream with fresh strawberries.  Then off to bed to read, as usual.




No comments: