Friday, May 25, 2012

May 24th - Lots of Errands

I spent some time out running errands today.  Even though I prefer my days at home, it is necessary to take care of other things sometimes!  I ran by Becky's to pick up the storage orders for the ward, to the library to return a book and pick up three more that were in, to CVS to pick up some things on my shopping list, and to Kroger to pick up some groceries and to deposit some checks. 

All that running around takes time, and then there is more to do when you get home.  First, groceries to carry in and put away.  Then, the storage orders had to be divided up and emails sent to the appropriate people who had ordered things.  So, I spent $23.22 at CVS, which was after coupon savings of $6.58.  Plus, I got $8.00 in Value Bucks, which is just like cash.  I just can't get into serious couponing, but it is fun to save a little!

The rest of my day, both before and after the errand run, was pretty much normal.  Among other stuff, I did some indexing, worked on my preparedness email, watched a couple of episodes of Edward the King while eating, and actually cooked something for dinner.  I started a new book, The Lifeboat, which looks like it might be pretty good.

No comments: