Saturday, October 4, 2014

October 3rd - Homemade Soup Kind of Day

It was so dark, with rain and thunder, this morning that I actually put on a pot of soup.  It just felt like that kind of a day.  I just used a soup mix from my storage and added some extra potatoes, cheeses, and sour cream.  It was so tasty - and my house smelled good all day.

Other than that, I didn't do much.  You know, it was that kind of a day!  Well, I got the sheets laundered and put back on the bed, plus a few other odds and ends.  I tried working at the computer, but it was so slow that I finally ran disk clean and defrag, hoping to speed it up a little.  That took forever - since it was already so slow - so I watched a couple more episodes of The Tudors.

I think I was a little too lazy today.  My desk is a mess and I should probably have attacked that while the computer was working.  Oh, well.  Maybe tomorrow!

No comments: