Tuesday, October 21, 2014

October 20th - Family Home Evening - In Other Words "Let's Go Out for Dinner!"

I spent almost the whole day working on family history.  I had to clear up some things left from my Sunday class.  Then I worked some more on the Cantrell family that is such a mess on FamilySearch.  I made quite a bit of headway, but sometimes things just go so slowly!

I finally gave out mid-afternoon and took a nap.  It was supposed to be a short one, but ended up being a little longer than I had planned!  I guess I was tired.  I don't really like to nap, but I have been so sleepy lately, so I finally have given up.

Bill got home a little bit early and suggested that we go out for dinner for Family Home Evening.  We rarely do anything for FHE, so it was obviously just an excuse to go out.  We went to Longhorn's and had very good steaks.


No comments: