Sunday, October 19, 2014

October 18th - Cleaning Day

Bill was invited to have breakfast with David and the kids and then to help him finish up a job.  Of course, his primary purpose was to babysit the kids, since they were along on the job.  That left me alone at home, so I was able to really get a lot done.  I seemed to have more energy than usual, so I was able to do a pretty thorough cleaning in the house - better than usual, anyway.  Plus, there were some loads of laundry to finish up.  And, of course, I had to figure out dinner for Sunday.  I am out of meat, other than a couple of small items, so I had to either go to the store or get creative.  I chose creative!

In between cleaning chores, I worked on the computer.  I had to get ready for my Sunday lesson.  We will just be doing FamilySearch, but I needed to find a family that I could use as an example to make corrections, merge duplicates, etc.  Mission accomplished! I also managed to clear off quite a bit of the excess piles of things from the desk.  It looks much better now, although there is still one pile.  I will never get everything done!

Bill got home in the afternoon, took his nap, and then headed outside to work on the yard.  So between us, we got a lot of work done on the house today. 

No comments: