Tuesday, February 4, 2014

February 3rd - Long To Do List

I kept pretty busy today, trying to get the to do list back down to manageable length.  I did a pretty good job of accomplishing it, too.  Among a lot of other things, I did the usual Monday straightening, worked on lessons and presentations coming up, made some phone calls.  I also ran out and did some grocery shopping - a coupon run.  I don't use a lot of coupons, as it seems to take more time than is worth it for the money saved, but I do pull a few that are for things I regularly used, plus I had the Kroger coupons that are generated from the use of the Kroger Plus card, meaning they were good savings on stuff I always buy anyway.  Then that necessitated having to carry everything in and put it away. 

I spent most of the rest of the day at the computer.  I didn't really get into family history much, other than the work on my next lessons and the presentations for the Genealogy Study Group.  I am the major presenter on the 19th, so I am trying to put finishing touches on it.

I was pretty tired after my busy day, so I hit the bed early to read.  I finished another book that I really enjoyed, The Girl You Left Behind by JoJo Moyes.  It jumps back in forth between WWI France and the present.  Very good read.

2 comments:

Miss Sarah in Georgia said...

I really enjoyed JoJo Moyes *Me Before You*. I'll check out The Girl You Left Behind.

Grandma Cantrell said...

I had thought I would check out her other books, too. It really was a good book.