Sunday, February 2, 2014

February 1st - Saturday -- Need I Say More?

Bill worked today, since he was trying to make up for the jobs that had to be postponed during the snow.  That left me at home all day alone.  But, I had a list a mile long of things that I needed to do.  I probably got half the list crossed off. 

I didn't feel like going out, so the running around chores were put off until Monday.  But, I did a lot of the around the house stuff - laundry, changing sheets, straightening, planning Sunday dinner, etc.  I also did a lot of the at the desk stuff - some emails, working on Bathcrest books (almost done!), Sunday lesson, etc.

Not too exciting, but I filled my day so much that I ran out of day before I ran out of things to do!  The negative side was that I never got to the family history files - and all my supplies arrived a couple of days ago and I have not even opened the box yet!  Maybe tomorrow!

I don't like when Bill works on Saturdays, especially when he works late like he did today, but he just can't seem to say no to people.  At least it keeps money coming in!


No comments: