Friday, February 21, 2014

February 20th - Tired Thursday

I didn't sleep so well last night - very unusual for me.  As a result, I am exhausted today, plus the sinus thing, so I am grouchy and not motivated to do anything!  Well, enough negative, already.

Instead of doing anything else productive, I did work on family history for a while, plus a few other things.  My pace was rather slow all day.  By afternoon, I finally gave in and took a rather long nap.  I felt some better when I woke up.  (Oh, well, I guess I did also get four loads of laundry done in between all the nothingness that I did.  Not a total waste!)

It has just been one of those days when I didn't do much of value, although I certainly survived it!  I did get a text from a sister I visit teach - who always manages to avoid us - confirming that we were bringing something by tomorrow.  She took a fall a few days ago and really messed up her knee.  It took about four or five messages (she must screen her calls!) before she agreed to let us bring by some snacks for her, so I was really happy that she followed up to check on the time we were planning to come.  She is a great friend, but can be hard to connect with, so this is good.

And, quite appropriately, I went off to bed with the forecast of severe weather coming during the night.  Here's hoping I don't sleep through a tornado again!

No comments: