Sunday, February 16, 2014

February 15th - Just another Saturday

It doesn't take long to go from snow holiday fun, to normal, to just being in a rut!  That's basically what today was - just the usual Saturday rut!

The Saturday rut includes the usual things like cleaning up the house (as little as possible, of course, but enough so it at least looks clean!), doing laundry, working on family history (biggest part of my day today), planning dinner for tomorrow, finishing up my Sunday lesson, hanging out with Bill (watching a little TV, not something I do very often), taking a nap, etc.

Not so exciting, it is true, but I did accomplish what needed to be done.  I worked on my own family history for quite a while today.  I am trying to figure out my problem Reuben Wesco and I have gone back to his grandfather and am trying to work my way back down.  He has one or possibly two cousins of the same name, age, and place of birth.  That certainly complicates the records - I am never sure which Reuben it is.  I am hoping to get enough details on each one to be able to tell them apart!

And that is about it - after all, a rut means there isn't anything new!

No comments: