Wednesday, February 26, 2014

February 25th - Water Aerobics and then back to boring!

When I got back from water aerobics this morning, I was feeling rather lazy.  As a result, I did pretty much nothing of great value.  Well, all the "have to's" got done, but not much beyond that.  I did spend some time reviewing my lesson for Sunday and listening to the videos again, so I could remember what they said!

I finally gave in and took a nap later in the afternoon.  And, boy! Did I ever go into a deep sleep.  I guess I was lazy, because I was tired.  Whatever. 

When Bill got home, it was another quick change and then take off again night for him.  He had a home teaching appointment this time.  I had some dinner and watched "Genealogy Roadshow" while I ate.  I had just finished, cleaned up, but was still watching the TV, when our hometeacher showed up with the missionaries.  We had a nice visit with them, but they had to leave before Bill got back home.  Oh, well.

It has not been a bad day, but hopefully I will accomplish a little more of value tomorrow.

No comments: