Tuesday, February 11, 2014

February 10th - Doctor visit

I had a doctor's visit this morning to renew my prescriptions.  I had tried to make an appointment for a full physical while I was at it, but the office said they couldn't do that until March.  As it turned out, the doctor went ahead and did the EKG today, as they wouldn't be paid if they did it as part of the physical.  Everything looked good.  Now I just need to wait for the blood work results.  I will cancel the March appointment.  It turns out I got what I wanted anyway.

I was at home the rest of the day.  Bill has a big job that is far enough away that he will be spending the night, probably two nights, out of town.  He is kind of playing cat-and-mouse with some winter weather that is moving in.  Hopefully, he will get back home before the weather actually turns too bad.

I didn't accomplish all that much.  With the weather changing, I had a headache and just didn't feel like doing anything.  I did some of my usual computer and office stuff, but nothing of great importance.  I did take the time to watch this week's episode of :Downton Abbey."  I do love the Roku, so I can watch this stuff when I want.  Later in the evening, when I was really listless, I also watched some "Sherlock Holmes."  I probably should have been watching the Olympics, but I just can't get interested in it.

So, while it wasn't a completely wasted day, I didn't really cross much off the to-do list.  Maybe tomorrow - then again, I may be iced in by tomorrow!

No comments: