Saturday, January 4, 2014

January 3rd - Funky Friday!

I am running out of things to call the days this week.  The days are all so low key that nothing much exciting is happening.  Then again, I am still enjoying myself.  Today was another one of those kinds of days.  Bill did have a job, so I was here alone.  Doing as little as possible!

I kind of spent my time between the computer and trying to get the Christmas decorations put away.  I have everything down except the nutcrackers (they are on the dividing wall and Bill will have to climb up to get them) and the tree itself.  I think everything else is down and cleaned and the normal things put back.  We will get the tree down tomorrow.  Oh, and Bill has the outside lights to take down, too, but that is his responsibility, not mine!

I worked on my Sunday family history lesson and I think that is pretty much together.  I had a few other projects to do at the desk, so I kept pretty busy all day.  In the afternoon, I took a short nap, but I ended up mostly reading.  I finished one book and started another.  I did finally doze off and slept for a half hour or so.

Billy called this evening.  He was on his way from Des Moines back to Cedar Rapids and was bored.  We may hear from him a little more now that he making that commute on the weekends.  He sounds good and is happy to be back in the condo in CR.  He likes the studio that he rented in Des Moines, too, so that is good.  He is anxious for classes to start, but that isn't until the last week of January.


No comments: