Friday, January 17, 2014

January 16th - Visiting Teaching

I decided to do deep water at my water aerobics class today.  I had done it a couple of times when they had a drop in class for deep water, but I usually like to be with Bonnie.  Since she is still having some leg problems and can't come, I thought I would try it again.  It was fun.  I think I may keep doing it.

Back home, I got showered and had some breakfast.  Then my companion picked me up and we went to visit Bonnie - yes, the same.  We had a fun visit and must have chatted for an hour.  We ended up making some plans for some things to do together in the future - like a movie afternoon at my house to watch "Saving Ephraim" and a day trip to Helen and Babyland General.  We actually did also get the message in and had a nice discussion.

That means we are finished with this month's visiting teaching.  Our third sister has just brought her father into her home to care for him and didn't want any visitors at home for a while, until he is adjusted better.  We have talked to her, but it will not be a home visit this time.

When I got back home, I had all the things that didn't get done all morning.  Mostly, I was at the computer or the desk taking care of a variety of things.  I got the outline for Sunday's lesson typed up, since I had finished the prep on it last night.  I read another chapter in my new book about finding female ancestors.  As the king of Siam would say, "Etc., etc., etc."




No comments: