Saturday, January 18, 2014

January 17th - Errands Run

Besides the expected things, I made a run to do errands today.  I have gotten so I would rather just be at home, so it takes a bit of effort to get myself out to do other things.  Today, I got gas, picked up a prescription, picked up some sale items at CVS, and returned a stack of books to the library.  Quite a few of the library books are not read yet, but I had reached the max renewals.  So, I had requested them again online and then returned them.  I will go pick them back up next week. 

I got into family history and spent quite a bit of time immersed in that.  There are so many things that I need to address with family history that it is hard to accomplish anything - I get a little here and a little there, but nothing really finished.  I think it is time to develop a master plan again, so I stay a little more focused.  Today, though, I did focus pretty well and got a lot done.

Poor Lisa has strep again, but David has been able to be home a bit more than usual, so he has been there to help with the kids and to make her homemade chicken soup.  Hopefully, no one else gets it from her.  They have had enough of that for a while. 

This is another of those "not much to talk about, but actually did a lot" kind of days.  The story of my life!

No comments: