Tuesday, January 28, 2014

January 27th - Finally beginning to feel a little better!

As the day went on, my sore throat got less and less so.  The worst part is how hard it is to swallow and how much it hurts when I do.  But it wasn't as bad as yesterday, so I figure by tomorrow I should be back in pretty much full swing. I took it easy today, though, so I really will be even better tomorrow!

Other than a few routine household things, I worked on my family history files a good bit and got quite a few more finished.  I am beginning to get low on some of the supplies I need, but I had submitted an order to Staples over the weekend, so I hope it comes in a couple more days.  I got about half of the Bacon line done today.  Hopefully, I will be able to finish that tomorrow.  Then I will have half of mine all done.  It actually is going pretty fast now that I have worked out a system.  And they are already in decent shape, so adding a few things isn't as bad as I had thought it might be.

I watched this week's episode of Downton Abbey this afternoon.  I never get to watch it when it is broadcast on Sundays.  I am glad they post it on PBS to watch at my convenience!  I also took a nap, although I ended up mostly just reading and resting.  I don't think I ever actually fell asleep.  I still needed the down time.

I am beginning to see the end of this round of the sinus trouble.  I hope it is the last one this year.  I have not had so many flare ups in years.  I certainly hope the next round of bad weather doesn't set it off again!

No comments: