Sunday, January 26, 2014

January 25th - Still Yucky!

I expended so much energy yesterday that I still have none today.  And the sore throat and headache and achy everything else is still there, too.  Yuck.

I did get three loads of laundry done, including replacing the sheets.  I also straightened a bit and cleaned a little in the kitchen.  At least the place looks good.  I also spent a good bit of time on my family history files.  I got one of my grandfather's lines all done - and it looks good.  In fact, there were several things I saw that I just wanted to stop and work on!  Next to not keeping a research log (my worst bad!), jumping from thing to thing is my second worst bad.  But, I stayed on task and finished the first file.  Three more of mine to go and then four of Bill's.  Although, I doubt that I will try to do all of it at one time.  It makes more sense to do it as I am ready to work in a specific file. 


This weekend is stake conference - one of the broadcast kinds - and Bill had meetings in the afternoon.  I was feeling so bad by evening that I just stayed home.  When he got home, Bill said it was a really good meeting (it is always the best).  Among other things, the first counselor in the stake presidency was released.  We are already speculating on why that is, but I will control myself and wait to see.

So, another yucky day and no end in sight, but I am excited about the files, so it wasn't a complete loss.  I hope I feel better in the morning.  I will probably go to conference anyway, as I don't want to miss everything!

No comments: