Thursday, December 5, 2013

December 4th - Busy Family History Day

I had to work at the Family History Center this morning at 10:00, so I got a few things done before I had to get ready to go.  I will be working at this time on a regular basis now.  Some of the people from the Genealogy Study Group had mentioned coming, so we were excited to have three of them show up.  We were busy the whole time helping them and it was a lot of fun.

From there, I went over to the Sugar Loaf Mall to check out some clothes at Dress Barn.  I managed to find several sweater tops and some new PJ's, so now I have some better things to wear in Iowa.  I am just planning on jeans, but I needed some better tops.

By the time I got home, I was hungry and tired, so I didn't really do much else of great value, other than working on the computer, etc.  I had cleaned off my desk a few days ago and I now have a pile of things again.  I should have handled the pile, but I did some things that were more fun!

This evening, I had offered to have anyone from the Sunday School class who wanted extra help to come by.  Bill was at the church for activity night and it was a good time.  The biggest problem at church is the wi-fi, so it seemed like a good idea to just have it here.  One sister had planned to come and had to call at the last minute because of an unexpected conflict.  I did have one sister who is not in the class call and ask if she could come and get some help getting names ready for the temple.  She and I spent about an hour or so and got her going.

It seem to have been a family history kind of day, which means it has been a good day. 

No comments: