Saturday, December 28, 2013

December 27th - Another "Lay Low" Day

I am feeling better, but the sore throat just doesn't go away - or the mild headache and tiredness.  Since it isn't getting worse, I am sure it is just the sinus drainage.  Irritating, but not fatal!

I did a few things around the house today - just enough, actually, to say that I did something!  LOL!  I also made a run to the library to return a few things and to pick up another book that had come in.  I didn't feel like going anywhere else, so the AT&T store will have to be another day.  (I need to have them move my contact list over to my new phone.)

At home, I mostly worked on family history and got into it more than I have in a while.  I am trying to solve my Reuben Wesco problem, but I think I am going to have to actually travel to Preble County, Ohio, to really have any hope of figuring the details out.  Some people have very complicated lives!

I also took a rather long nap again today.  I like taking an occasional nap, but not everyday, which it seems to be lately.  Hopefully, once the holiday season is over and I have to get back to a more normal routine that will change.  Well, and when I feel better, too, I guess.

I finished another book tonight, so my pile is going down slowly.  I will be renewing some of them for another round in a couple of weeks.  We will see how many I can read before then!

Although it was a slow day, I felt really good about what I got done.  There just isn't much that is interesting to write about!  Such a boring - and good - life.

No comments: