Friday, December 27, 2013

December 25th - Recovery Day

I decided to keep it really slow and low today.  I still have the sore throat, but chose to ignore it over Christmas.  Unfortunately, it didn't go away.  Since it hasn't gotten worse, I am quite sure it is sinus, rather than strep or something.  Even so, it drains the energy and I needed a day to recoup.

I did wash sheets, plus a couple of other loads.  There wasn't too much house stuff to do, other than emptying the dishwasher, since it was cleaned up nicely yesterday.  There are still a few things to be put away, but I figured they would still be there tomorrow.

I spent some time at the computer, too.  Also, I spent time playing with my new Iphone.  Then I took a nap that lasted most of the afternoon.  That was the surest sign that I needed to rest, more than anything.  I will try to do a little more tomorrow.

So, trying to get back to normal - both from Christmas festivities and from the sore throat.  Here's hoping I make it!

No comments: