Friday, December 20, 2013

December 19th - Stupid Sore Throat!

I noticed a sore throat yesterday, but I thought if I just ignored it, it would go away.  Not so.  It is more noticeable today and I am not happy!  I chose to stay away from water aerobics class.  It didn't seem wise to get wet and be outside, even if it isn't all that cold.  I also figured that I should do a "lay low" kind of day, which is what I did.

That means I didn't accomplish much.  Lisa did come by for a few minutes, with Brooks and Vanett, to pick up some more things for her recipe club dinner this evening.  She decided to borrow all the Christmas mugs and the folding chairs. 

Other than that little interruption, I was pretty much at the computer all day or taking a nap.  How boring!  I finally got the Sunday lesson pretty much ready.  I also worked on the fifth Sunday presentation that I have to do.  That is pretty much together, too. 

I slept a long time this afternoon and woke up feeling worse!  Rats.  I don't think there is a fever, though, so I am still hopeful that this is just something that will pass quickly.

Needless to say, I was in bed rather early and read for a while.  There are days that are best just not writing about, and this was one of them!

No comments: