Sunday, December 22, 2013

December 21st - 1st Day of Winter

First day of winter and the temps are almost 70.  Hmm.  Must be global warming - or just the usual unpredictable winter weather in the south!

For me, though, it was another yucky day.  Still with the sore throat, headache, etc.  By evening, I even had a fever of just over 100.  I managed to get in a couple of naps during the day.  Otherwise, I was pretty much useless.

Bill spent several hours in the afternoon doing some shopping.  It was during that time that I took my second nap.  I don't know if he got all he wanted, but at least he ran by the grocery store and picked up what little I needed for tomorrow's dinner.  I did manage to get that all put together in the crockpot, so it just has to be plugged in in the morning.

It just feels like another wasted day.  Even the things I did on the computer did not keep me engaged.  I kind of jumped from thing to thing.  I sent out an email to my family history class to warn them that I may not make it in the morning.  There is so much stuff going around that I certainly don't want to add to it if I am contagious.  I still think it is just sinus, but I don't get fevers with that, so now I am a little suspicious.

Here's hoping this is about over.  I am a terrible sick person!

No comments: