Saturday, December 21, 2013

December 20th - Still a Bit of a Down Day

I woke up early and was up for a couple of hours.  When I decided I really needed to get showered and dressed, I found myself back in my bed!  Well, it was there and I just couldn't resist.  I still have the sore throat and feel yucky.  I don't think it is really anything, probably the sinus thing again, but it is still enough to drain the energy.

I was just getting back up when the doorbell rang.  So, I put on the housecoat and went to find Lisa, Brooks and Vanett there.  They were bringing back all my things she had borrowed for her dinner last night. Even though I was a mess (I still hadn't gotten that shower!), we had a fun visit.  When they left, I went straight to the shower before someone else came by and saw me!  I like to get dressed first thing when I get up, so of course I get caught on the day that I don't do it!

I don't really feel much like doing things, so I spent a good bit of time at the computer.  I always have plenty of things to keep me entertained there.  I did clean out the buffet, where all those Christmas dishes are stored.  I figured that since it was practically empty, I should go ahead and finish cleaning it.  So, everything is now clean and put away.  And that is about the only constructive thing I accomplished!

I got in another nap later in the afternoon.  Talk about lazy!  Tomorrow I am going to have to do a bit more.  I have made all these lists of things that have to get done (part of just sitting at the computer, what can I say?) and I really must do at least some of them. 

So, it was a day of getting some rest, but I accomplished very little else worth mentioning.  Here's hoping the sore throat will be gone when I awake in the morning!

No comments: